- About Us
- Bachelor Degrees
- Associate Degrees
- School Calendar
- Student Info
- Tuition/Financial Aid
- News & Events
- ANGEL FAQs
Thank you for your interest in Allied Health Institute- you're just a few steps away from beginning your journey toward a new education, and countless career opportunities. We look forward to having you join us.
- Phone Interview with an admissions representative – Call us now at 888-331-9957
- Complete the Application Forms
- $50 Application Fee
- Successful completion of an entrance exam
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Signed Social Security Card
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED
- Official High School Transcripts
- Passport Type Photo for Student ID (Mail or Email in JPEG Format)
- Review the School Catalog, Catalog Addendum, and Student Handbook.
- Applicants to the Nursing Program must pass the Evolve Reach Admission Assessment Exam (A2) known as Health Education Systems, Inc. (HESI) or the Test of Essential Academic Skills, Version-Five (TEAS-V). Applicants may be admitted to the nursing program with an HESI A2 score of 70 or higher on English Language Composite Score comprised of reading, grammar, vocabulary, and 70 or higher on math score. HESI A2 exams passed within the last 12 months will be accepted. Applicants may also be admitted to the nursing program after passing all four (4) sections of the TEAS with the following scores: Reading = 85%, Math = 65%, Science = 60% and English = 70%.
- Must pass one of the following entrance exams:
- Test of Essential Academic Skills, Version-Five (TEAS-V). Student must passing all four (4) sections of the TEAS with the following scores: Reading = 85%, Math = 65%, Science = 60% and English = 70%.
- Evolve Reach Admission Assessment Exam (A2) known as Health Education Systems, Inc. (HESI) with a score of 70 or higher on (1) English Language composite Score comprised of reading, grammar, vocabulary, and (2) math composite score.
- Clear Level II background check
- The applicant must submit to and pass a 10-panel drug screen.
- Proof of ability to meet the Technical Performance Standards
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from persons other than family members (e.g. Employer, Instructor, Pastor, colleague, etc.)
- Completion of Standards of Professional Conduct Questionnaire
Progression To Nursing Core Courses:
- The student must successfully complete all general education courses. For all science courses, transfer credits from another educational institution must have been completed within five (5) years of enrollment at Allied Health Institute. Please be advised that only courses with a grade of C or above will be accepted
- Physical exam document which is current to within the last year
- Notarized Statement of Moral Character
- Current CPR/BLS Provider card either from the American Heart Association or Red Cross
- Documented proof of Immunizations: Hepatitis B Vaccine, Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (TDP), Seasonal Influenza, and an initial 2-step Tuberculosis/TB skin test (Mantoux tuberculin skin test)
Allied Health Institute evaluates transfer credits from accredited institutions. Credits may be accepted for transfer when the following documents are provided:
- Copy of College Transcripts
- Official College Transcript Request Form*
* Only courses in which the student has earned a grade of C or above will be considered for transfer. Transfer students are required to earn a minimum of 60% of the total program credits at Allied Health Institute. The final approval of transferred credits is contingent upon receipt of official transcripts from previous institutions. We must receive your official transcript within 30 days of enrollment. It is the student’s responsibility to order the official transcript. Please see our School Catalog for additional details regarding transfer of credits to/from Allied Health Institute.
The required documents may be emailed to your admissions representative, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or sent via post or fax.
Address: 51 North State Road 7, Plantation, FL 33317
Fax: (954) 584-6420
Please call us at 888-331-9957 if you have any questions or concerns.